1. Perkhulyn, N.V., Rovenko, B.M., Lushchak, O.V., Storey, J.M., Storey, K.B., Lushchak, V.I. Exposure to sodium molybdate results in mild oxidative stress in Drosophila melanogaster. Redox Report. Volume 22, Issue 3, 4 May 2017, Pages 137-146
2. Husak, V.V., Mosiichuk, N.M., Storey, J.M., Storey, K.B., Lushchak, V.I. Acute exposure to the penconazole-containing fungicide Topas partially augments antioxidant potential in goldfish tissues. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part – C: Toxicology and PharmacologyVolume 193, 1 March 2017, Pages 1-8
3. Bayliak, M.M., Lylyk, M.P., Shmihel, H.V., Sorochynska, O.M., Semchyshyn, O.I., Storey, J.M., Storey, K.B., Lushchak, V.I. Dietary alpha-ketoglutarate promotes higher protein and lower triacylglyceride levels and induces oxidative stress in larvae and young adults but not in middle-aged Drosophila melanogaster. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology -Part A : Molecular and Integrative PhysiologyVolume 204, 1 February 2017, Pages 28-39
6. Lushchak, O., Strilbytska, O., Piskovatska, V., Storey, K.B., Koliada, A., Vaiserman, A. The role of the TOR pathway in mediating the link between nutrition and longevity. Mechanisms of Ageing and Development,(2017) 164, pp. 127-138.7.
7. Bayliak, M.M., Lylyk, M.P., Sorochynska, O.M. Dietary alpha-ketoglutarate partially prevents age-related decline in locomotor activity and cold tolerance in Drosophila melanogaster. (2017) Biologia (Poland), 72 (4), pp. 458-467.
8. Strilbytska, O.M., Semaniuk, U.V., Storey, K.B., Edgar, B.A., Lushchak, O.V. Activation of the Tor/Myc signaling axis in intestinal stem and progenitor cells affects longevity, stress resistance and metabolism in Drosophila. (2017) Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part – B: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 203, pp. 92-99.
9. Koliada, A., Syzenko, G., Moseiko, V., Budovska, L., Puchkov, K., Perederiy, V., Gavalko, Y.,
Dorofeyev, A., Romanenko, M., Tkach, S., Sineok, L., Lushchak, O., Vaiserman, A. Association between body mass index and Firmicutes/Bacteroidetes ratio in an adult Ukrainian population (2017) BMC Microbiology, 17 (1), art. no. 120
(2017) RSC Drug Discovery Series, 2017-January (57), DOI: 10.1039/9781782626602-00001
Lushchak, O., Gospodaryov, D. Mimetics of Caloric Restriction(2017) RSC Drug Discovery Series, 2017-January (57). DOI: 10.1039/9781782626602-00229
2. Semchyshyn H.”Is part of the fructose effects on health related to increased AGE formation?”In: Dietary AGEs and Their Role In Health and Disease. Chapter 8.