ULIANA STAMBULSKA (ENGL_CV_Stambulska_2023)
Research Assistant, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology,
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (PNU)
Work address: Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 57 Shevchenko str., Ivano-Frankivsk, 76018, Ukraine
ІІ. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ukrainian, married, born Seprember 25, 1982
Languages: Ukrainian, English (professional working proficiency)
Hobbies: embroidering, travelling, desighning
Scopus Author profile https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57203871833
Effect of symbiotic nitrogen-fixing bacteria and xenobiotics on physiological and biochemical parameters of pea plants [in Ukrainian], defended in Scientific Council D 76.06.051 at Yurij Fed’kovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine (June, 2017). Supervisor – D. Sc., Ph.D., Prof Lushchak V.I., Head of Department of Biochemistry PNU.
Isolation and use of pure cultures of nitrogen-fixing bacteria [in Ukrainian], September 2004-May 2005. Supervisor – D. Sc., Ph.D., Prof Lushchak V.I., Head of Department of Biochemistry PNU.
ІV. TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2007-2008, 2017- present Assistant of Professor, Biochemistry and Biotechnolohy, PNU.
- Plant biochemistry and physiology, general course (lectures & practice, 2018 – present, PNU);
- Biotechnology, general course (practice, 2018, PNU);
- Virology, general course (seminars, 2017–2019, PNU);
- Microbiology, general course (practice,2007- 2008, 2017-2019, PNU);
- Hydrobilogy, special course (seminars, 2007–2008, PNU)
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / SCHOLARSHIP:
- 2022 – present: Senior Research Officer, Reforestation and Selection Laboratory, Ukrainian Research Institute of Mountain Forestry named after P.S. Pasternak (UkrRIMF), Ivano-Frankivsk
- 2017 – present: Research Assistant, Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology PNU;
- 2018-2022: Leading Researcher, Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology PNU;
- 2015-2018: Senior laboratory assistant, Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology PNU;
- 2014: Deputy Head of the Production and Technology Laboratory, Imperovo Foods, Ivano-Frankivsk
- 2012-2014: Microbiologist, Imperovo Foods, Ivano-Frankivsk
- 2011-2012: Leading Researcher, Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology PNU;
- 2007-2008: Research Assistant, Department of Biochemistry, PNU
- 2005-2008: Postgraduate student, Department of Biochemistry, PNU;
- CURRENT AREAS OF INTEREST
- Microclonal propagation of plants
- Nitrogen-Fixing bacteria
- Oxidative stress in plants
- Effect of pesticides and heavy metals on plants
Preparation of tissue and cell extracts, enzyme activities assays, measurement of content of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids; measurement of major marker of oxidative stress, pigment content, gel- electrophoresis, light microscopy, cultivation of microorganisms, isolation and identification of microbial cultures, study of physiological and biochemical properties of microorganisms, microclonal plant propagation.
- Member of Organizing Committee at Carpathian Summer School in Biochemistry held annually at Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, PNU
- Member of Organizing Committee at Autumn School for Young Biochemists held annually at Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, PNU.
- Articles –13
- Abstracts –10
- Teaching works –2