German exchange student Johanna Thiery (University of Rostock) and 4th grade student Marian Ivanochko held oral presentations at the Department. Johanna, who is passing IAESTE (International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience) internship at the Department, shared her impressions about Ukraine, and peculiarities of studying in Germany and Ukraine. Marian, who had passed IAESTE internship in University of Lodz (Poland), shared his impressions on working abroad.
Johanna told about:
- how she had learned about IAESTE and application;
- why had she chosen our Department;
- how Germany students study and “self intiatiave” is important;
- her bachelor project;
- her past internship in Peru via Erasmus exchange program.
Marian’s report was about:
- his internship in the Department of Cytobiochemistry in the University of Lodz;
- his new friends he met in international Polish laboratory;
- peculiarities of work in Poland;
- new techniques he had learned;
- IAESTE application process.